Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5.2 kg - Day 10

Not bad for a 10 days of effort right? 5.2 kg loss. Small compared to the overall target of 45++ kg that I'm aiming. To tell you the truth, now i can easily cope with any RICE temptations although these past 10 days, there were killer menu that would KILL and vanquish mere mortals to defeat heheh-- example would be my wife's ikan kicap or my mother's rendang.

Before this i'll just use any excuse such as ; there will be tomorrow or we'll start over after a few portion but eventually i'll have 2 or 3 serving of full rice serving before i even think to stop. Thank god and syukur alhamdulillah. Thanks to my dear wife; Nadzuha in believing and giving me words of encouragements. Now now; 80 days to go....YOU CAN DO IT ehheeheh

No comments:

Post a Comment